Legal Services – Property Law WA 2021-02-16T09:33:32+08:00

Legal Services – Property Law WA

  • Home
  •  / 
  • Legal Services – Property Law WA
How can we help you with property law (WA)?

We can help with many types of land contracts. These include a contract for lease and a contract for the sale of land. We have a special focus on these.

Property law in Perth is different to other States.

Leasing is one of the things we do.

Who do we help?
When should you contact us?

You should contact us as soon as you are looking to lease or sell land. There may need to be special terms of the lease or sale. We will work with the real estate agent to draft these special terms.

Parties to a lease will often need to sign an offer to lease before the lease. The offer to lease must be consistent with the lease contract. If this is not the case, it could lead to claims from the tenant. We provide you or the agent with an offer to lease free of charge.

(c) 2020 Justice Legal Pty Ltd ATFT Cockman Family Trust. All rights reserved. Terms | Promotional Terms and Conditions.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.